Website Arc Group Ltd
Job Title: Site Manager
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Mid july
Salary: £200-£250 per day
Company & Project:
Are you a Site Manager with a background in commercial and/or industrial projects?
Our client specialises in commercial, clinical builds. They are now looking to add an experienced site manager to their team to workin the oxford area, building a new hospital wing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the daily activities of the appointed subcontractors, in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and Programme.
- To manage the costs associated with the works and any variations, should they arise.
- Monitor progress against these programmes for formal reporting at regular client progress meetings
- Lead weekly progress meetings and produce the required timeline of works / action points.
- Subcontractor management to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant.
- Ensuring high-quality standards are set with the Project team at the outset and maintain throughout.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on commercial projects as a site manager
- Strong communication skills with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel) etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- First Aid
- Commercial Skills
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy, please apply with your up to date CV; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your CV is of interest.
Josie – 0750 823 6293