Website Arc Group Ltd
Our client is seeking a Health & Safety Administrator in the Dereham area. You will also be required to travel to the Watton & Norwich branch (mileage paid), therefore a driving licence is essential. This job role will be on a 13 week temp to permanent basis.
To support and assist the Health & Safety and Electrical Compliance team by providing general administrative support.
- To provide general administrative support relating to health, safety and electrical compliance matters
- To provide support for the asbestos administrator
- To respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- To maintain data bases and other documentation to support our accident reporting system
- To manage confidential and sensitive documents and business information
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
- Understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement.
- Ensure that IT Security and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times.
The candidate must be organised, have good time management and be able to work in a professional manner. A Health & Safety Qualification is desirable.
37 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
Please call Harriet Butler at ARC on 01603 984879 or apply via the link.