ARC are looking for a Measured Building Surveyor. The company has over 30 years’ experience and is one of the UK’s leading companies specialising in the creation, management and publication of design and building data.
The companies land and measured building Survey team is the first choice for many of the UK’s leading property owners, investors, estate managers, building professionals, developers and building contractors. Operating from two regional offices they service clients throughout the UK and Europe providing a comprehensive surveying service.
The job will need you to travel and work away from home on a regular basis.
You must have a full UK driving licence.
To provide effective technical and professional competency with efficient and timely execution of the allocated survey commissions.
- Good knowledge and competency in all aspects of measured building surveys
- Good knowledge and competency in operating a total station, processing data outputs and the resolution of errors
- Competent in AutoCAD and preparing building plans, elevations and sections
- A full UK driving license
- Experience in Laser Scanning and processing of scan data
- Experience of 3D modelling in Revit or other software package
- Experience in Land Surveying and GPS Surveys
- Degree/HND/HNC qualification in a Surveying, Architectural Technology or Construction related subject
- Minimum 2 years’ professional surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail and quality
- Adept at problem solving
Benefits package including pension and health care (after qualifying period)
Free car parking, use of pool cards, free beverages, games room
lokesh . patel @ arcgroup . co . uk