Website Arc Group Ltd
Currently representing a well known residential contractor in the heart of East Anglia. My client is now recruiting for an experienced office administrator / PA to work in the Suffolk area.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning construction company, you will be assisting the Construction Director and be responsible for all office administration duties, this will be an ongoing temporary position and for the right candidate can lead to a permanent contract.
Start date – ASAP.
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to Joel.stockwell @ arcgroup.co.uk or call on 01603 663 321 and I’ll be in touch with a full run down of the company
ARC specialise in supply of temporary and permanent labour to the all aspect of the Construction industry and M&E sectors.
We currently have a large number of positions throughout the East of England. If you feel you are suitable for this position or similar projects in the near future please contact a member of our experienced team on 01603 663321.