Website Arc Group Ltd
ARC Residential care are recruiting on behalf of our client for fulltime, permanent Children’s care worker’s to work within a children’s home.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with children in a highly specialised, integrated therapeutic care and education services. This is an employer who always encourages development and learning, and supports individuals to reach their potential.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic residential care workers to join the team and to contribute to the excellent care they provide. You will support the Children and Young people in their everyday lives and should aim to empower them to find their full potential.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk.
Hours: 37 hours per week- the ability to work a rota shift pattern including weekends and sleep-in’s is essential as our client operates 24/7, 365 days year.
Salary: The current salary scale for this position is £15,449-£17,779 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
Level 3 Qualification in care is desired, but not essential as this qualification can be completed during employment.
Due to location it is essential that you have a full uk driving licence and access to a car.
Candidate must possess the following:
* Well- articulated and have good communication skills both written and oral
* The ability to interact and create a good impression with both children and adults
* Enthusiasm for working with young people with challenging behaviour in a children’s home setting
* Good understanding of issues around dealing with children who display social, emotional and behavioural problems
* Computer literate
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work both individually and collaboratively
* Self- motivated
* Ability to motivate children
* Physically capable of engaging in activities
If you would like to discuss this job role in further detail or would like to arrange an interview, please call us 01603 519254