Our Client is looking for an experienced Plasterer at RAF Colchester. The role will be long term covering planned and domestic maintenance works on RAF bases and some social housing contracts.
- To carry out work to domestic occupied and void properties
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification
- Candidates will be designated to the site they enquired on, however you will need to be flexible as when other RAF bases require your help you will need to travel to sites such as Colchester, Wyton, Marham, Cambridge and Bedfordshire. Petrol to be paid as per below.
- Min NVQL2 in plumbing or time served experience also accounted for
- CSCS card with correct job type on or if a labourer CSCS, x2 checkable references also
- Experience of building and facilities maintenance
- Full UK driving Licence
- Must have been living in the UK for the last 5 years
- Base clearance forms to be completed (can take 2-3 weeks)
- Must provide steel toe capped boots and be able to wear 5 point PPE, apart from the boots other PPE and uniform are provided
Hours & Pay:
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5pm. 30 minutes lunch.
£150 Day Rate and £175 if travelling is required to another site.
This is a temp to perm position and will turn permanent for the right candidate! 13 weeks minimum works, however the client has months’ worth of work lined up.
Please apply via the link or contact Lauren Colman at ARC on 01603 984879 for more information.