Website Arc Group Ltd
Contract / Project Manager – Salary negotiable depending on experience – Bonuses paid on performance!
Currently representing an award winning construction company operating across London and the South East. My client is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager.
My client is a leading provider of RC Frame, Groundworks and Infrastructure services, across the South East and London. An opportunity has arisen within the construction team for a Contracts Manager to be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all project activities on Reinforced Concrete Frame projects within the London region. You will be reporting to the Director of Operations for the London region, you will have a customer focused mentality to ensure you are meeting clients’ expectations.
- Effective contract management and commercial ownership of a portfolio of projects
- Work closely with the commercial departments throughout the valuation and cost to complete process
- Management, coaching and development of site staff
- Effective workforce planning to ensure optimum numbers of personnel are on site
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and method statements
- Knowledge of RC Frame and groundworks
- Strong health and safety knowledge
- Proven negotiating and relationship building skills
- Ability to monitor customer satisfaction and ensure customer intelligence is up-to-date
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to Joel.Stockwell @ arcgroup.co.uk or call on 07921 698048 and I’ll be in touch with a full run down of the company
ARC specialise in supply of temporary and permanent labour to the all aspect of the Construction industry and M&E sectors.
We currently have a large number of positions throughout the East of England. If you feel you are suitable for this position