Website Arc Group Ltd
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Permanent Registered Managers for new openings of children’s and adults Care Homes in Norwich.
Our client is looking for a Registered Care Home Manager.
You will have 3 – 4 years’ experience running and managing care homes for vulnerable people with emotional, behavioural and special needs. You will have proven experience dealing with challenging behaviour, and establishing effective care plans with proven impact and health care outcomes.
It would also intensely stand out if you have a qualification of Social worker and completed the NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
Managers wishing to work in the children’s homes must have experience of working with children.
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of all living within the home.
- Work in partnership with carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of all occupants
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED & CQC inspection framework and registration.
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
- To contribute to the development and growth of the company
If you are interested then please contact us on 01603519254 or apply via the link
Closing date for application: July 2020