ARC are looking for a Revit Technician and BIM Champion for one of the UK’s leading companies specialising in the creation, management and publication of design and building data. The company has been trading for 34 years.
The companies land and measured building Survey team is the first choice for many of the UK’s leading property owners, investors, estate managers, building professionals, developers and building contractors. Operating from two regional offices they service clients throughout the UK and Europe providing a comprehensive surveying service.
We are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to take on the role of Revit Champion within the surveying team to facilitate the delivery of 3D Survey projects in Revit. The role also involves mentoring other colleagues under the direction of the Principal Surveyor; working either alone or part of a team.
The role will involve traveling and working away from home on a regular basis for surveys.
You will have to have a full UK driving licence.
- Advanced competency in Revit and AutoCAD including preparing building plans, elevations and sections
- Good knowledge and competency in Laser Scanning and processing of scan data
- Knowledge of Navisworks.
- Knowledge of industry standards for Revit and PAS 1192-2.
- Degree/HND/HNC qualification in a Surveying, Architectural Technology or Construction related subject
- Experience in Survey to BIM and/or Level 2 BIM work flows.
- Experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of 3D model creation in Revit within construction, architectural or surveying sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and be well organised
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail and quality
Benefits package including pension and health care (after qualifying period)
- On site/ overnight allowances
- Free car parking, free beverages, games room
lokesh . patel @ arcgroup . co . uk