Website Arc Group Ltd
Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Saffron Walden
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £50k
Company & Project:
We are recruiting a Senior Site Manager to work on a residential project on behalf of our client.
Duties & Responsibilities (including and not limited to):
- Assess the quality of work
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in line with health and safety standards
- Ensure method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct tool box meetings, health & safety trainingsite inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure the highest standards of quality
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on residential projects as a senior site manager
- Strong communication skills with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel) etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- First Aid
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy, please apply with your up to date CV; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your CV is of interest.