Website Arc Group Ltd
Job Title: Senior Theatre Practitioner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Grinstead
FT/PT: Full and Part Time hours available
Start Date: Immediate
Salary/ Hourly rate: £31,000 – £37,600– DOE
Working with an exceptional Independent Healthcare Organisation providing both NHS and Private Healthcare Services across multiple locations in Sussex.
Our client specialises in MSK & Plastics.
Amazing locations and benefit on offer with an ethos on training and promotion internally. An amazing part of the country to both live and work in.
Senior Theatre Practitioner
We’re on the look-out for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join the Theatre team in East Grinstead on a full time basis.
What you’ll do;
- Contribute to ensuring well lead theatre with the support of senior colleagues.
- Actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care for patients.
- Provide a seamless service throughout the perioperative phase with particular emphasis on anaesthetics and post- anaesthetic recovery.
Who you’ll be;
- Someone who is passionate about making a real difference to our patients’ lives and contributing to their recovery.
- Someone who is dynamic, innovative and confident.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of our high performing team.
What you need to have;
- Experience as an Operating Department Practitioner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A pro -active approach to your role
“In addition to an annual salary of £31,000 – £37,600 per year, we also offer an incredible number of benefits which are below:”
- Family Friendly policies
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Full medical insurance
- Full health and wellbeing programme
How to contact
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists on;
T: 01603 519254