Website Arc Group Ltd
Company & Project:
We are currently representing a Civil Engineering Contractor. They are now recruiting for experienced gangers supervisors to primarily work around the canterbury Kent area. Experience within residential housing groundwork’s ideal.
The main purpose of the Site Agent is to manage the construction and complete delivery of one or more schemes, safely, profitably, efficiently and in accordance with the contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers and sub-contractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Knowledge of construction of associated water, waste water treatment and general utility infrastructure works
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
- Understand the tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets – company financial reporting.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications:
- CSCS black or gold
- 1st Aid
- Machine ticket an advantage
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.