Website Arc Group Ltd
Permanent Registered Staff Nurse – Days
Job Title: Registered Staff Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Days and hours of work: Monday to Sunday (Rota basis) full or part-time.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary/Hourly Rate: £35,360 per annum.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Permanent Staff Nurse. This a fantastic opportunity to work with an independently run provider based in Norwich.
Our client provides nursing care for elderly and dementia clients, in a residential home based in Norwich.
As a Staff Nurse for this client, you would support in ensuring the promotion of the highest standard of care and to safeguard and support the development of all clients.
• To follow the Nursing Homes policies / procedures relating to improvements within the standards of Nursing Care.
• Following NMC policies in relation to medication; ordering, administration, storage and control of drugs.
• Maintaining a caring and professional manner with all service users within your care along with visitors.
• Liaising with GP’s, Social Workers and other health care professionals as required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
* Dementia Qualification (Desirable)
• Hold current NMC registration.
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, and keen to embrace new ideas and developments.
• Be an excellent communicator and team worker.
• Have the passion and drive to provide the best clinical care.
• Skills and ability to take on additional duties and uses initiative to further develop themselves and uses initiative to further develop themselves and others.
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
- Free and comprehensive training
- Enhanced hourly overtime rate
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists on 01603 519254