Website Arc Group Ltd
Permanent Support Worker – Days and Nights
Job Title: Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Days and hours of work: Monday to Sunday (Rota basis) full or part-time.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary/ Hourly rate: £9.09 – £10 per hour
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Permanent Day and Nights Support Workers. This a fantastic opportunity to work with an independently run provider based in Norwich.
Our client provides residential care for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in a small residential home based in Norwich.
As a Support Worker for this client, you would support in ensuring the promotion of the highest standard of care and to safeguard and support the development of all clients.
- Supporting individuals with high quality person centered care with all aspects of daily living, including any personal, emotional and physical activities
- Ensure all care is being delivered to the individual’s care plan and maintaining individuals support and care plans.
- General day-to-day duties of the house, and maintain health and safety and infection control measures in place.
- Ensuring the individuals independence is fully promoted at all times
- Assisting individuals with meal preparations, and other living skills to promote independence
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Experience of working within health or social care
- Willingness to expand on knowledge and undertake training
- A passion for supporting individuals and encouraging independence
- Good communicator with basic computer skills
- Excellent Commitment and reliability
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
- Free and comprehensive training
- Opportunity to enrol in NVQ
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Bonus for successful CQC inspections
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Wellbeing support
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists on 01603 519254