Website Arc Group Ltd
Job Title: Theatre Practitioner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Grinstead
FT/PT: Full and Part Time hours available
Start Date: Immediate
Salary/ Hourly rate: £24,698.28 – £30,714.24– DOE
Working with an exceptional Independent Healthcare Organisation providing both NHS and Private Healthcare Services across multiple locations in Sussex.
Our client specialises in MSK & Plastics.
Amazing locations and benefit on offer with an ethos on training and promotion internally. An amazing part of the country to both live and work in.
We’re on the look-out for an experienced Theatre Practitioner, to join an innovative team in East Grinstead. You will deliver at all times high quality care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards. You will work co-operatively with medical staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode. Assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service. You will ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs. You will utilise all resources effectively to deliver quality care at all times and maintain and develop a harmonious and co-operative relationship within the unit/ department with other disciplines and external agencies.
Passionate about making a real difference to our patients’ lives and contributing to their recovery, you’ll be dynamic, innovative and confident and enjoy working as part of our high performing team.
- Registered Nurse or equivalent Operating Department Practitioner Level 3 Qualification.
- An understanding of the role of a theatre practitioner.
- ILS training or a willingness to undertake training
- Good IT skills or a willingness to undertake training.
- Demonstrates compassion in practice
- Able to problem solve
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent clinical skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Understanding of clinical risk and quality issues
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Nice to Haves
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Theatre experience in either scrub, recovery or anaesthetics
- Evidence of training/professional development specific to theatre
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
- A salary that benchmarked in-line with the NHS
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to enjoy some well-deserved R&R
- Private medical and Westfield Health
- Enhanced Maternity pay and Paternity Leave
- Life insurance
- A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
- The opportunity to make a real difference.
How to contact
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists on;
T: 01603 519254