ARC is recuiting for a full time Contract Manager in Wymondham.
Salary Up to £48,000, Company Car Plus Benefits
Do you have experience working with building services & mechanical engineering projects?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Our Client is currently looking for a contracts manager to join our team of engineers based in Wymondham, Norfolk.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects both pre and post contract, managing clients’ expectations and ensuring the smooth delivery of projects.
Our Client is a leading independently owned and operated engineering solutions provider, specialising in the design, fabrication, and installation of pipework systems across a variety of industrial sectors.
Our mission is to be the leading independent provider of exceptional engineering solutions. With a commitment to safety, excellence, and collaboration, we strive to continually exceed expectations and deliver high quality results on every project.
What you will do;
Support Estimating and Tendering activities.
Follow up tenders and negotiating contracts/orders.
Contract management including:
- Source materials, plant & subcontractors.
- Support sourcing of appropriate labour and assist with labour planning activities.
- Plan works & monitor progress.
- Maintain cost, quality & safety procedures, and controls.
- Costing and negotiating of variations.
- Preparing quality plans and overseeing quality control
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments, safety plans and review safety on site.
- Manage technical/engineering issues.
- Negotiate final accounts.
Support planning and QS as required.
Approve purchase invoices.
Produce sales ledger invoices.
Production of timely & accurate Work in Progress reports.
Maintain document control of contracting activities.
You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, to facilitate growth and collaboration across the business.
Our Client is focused on supporting its employees with training and development to enable them to thrive in their career as part of an organisation with big plans to grow and scale in the years to come as they enter new verticals and territories.
- NVQ Level 6 Management / IEng Status (IMechE) / BTEC HND in Engineering.
- NEBOSH General certificate / IOSH – Managing Safety.
- CSCS cards
- Industry recognised qualifications.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday) • Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments.
• Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
• Access to Free online training.