Job Title:Care Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Days and hours of work: Full or part time, weekends, ad- hoc – days and nights available
Start Date: ASAP
Salary/ Hourly rate: £11.50 – £17.00 Per hour
We are recruiting for dedicated and committed Care assistants to work flexibly for us with our existing clients based in Lowestoft
We supply our clients with long and short term bookings working within Residential and Nursing homes, Dementia Care and Sheltered housing.
- To follow instructions and care plans at individual residential settings
- Treat Service Users with respect at all times
- Support individuals with their personal hygiene and appearance
- Maintain a safe environment for staff and Service Users
- Encourage the independence and motivation of the Service User
- Support the Service Users to make informed choices
- Feedback any necessary information to the person in charge
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Taking Service Users into the community and on day trips when needed
- Providing companionship to service users, communicating effectively with them
- Protecting the confidentiality of all Service Users and Clients
- To recognise signs of abuse and immediately report through the necessary channels.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Experience of caring either in a personal or professional capacity
- Must be reliable
- Must be resilient and also compassionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Transport Desirable but not essential
- Online DBS Desirable but not essential
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
- Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family. www.healthassured.co.uk
- Access to Free annual onlinetraining.
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists