Job Title: Support Worker
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Location: Happisburgh, Norfolk
Days and hours of work: Monday to Sunday (Rota basis) full or part-time, Days shifts
Start Date: Immediately
Salary/ Hourly rate: £12.00 – £17.00
Hours: Monday-Friday 1400-2200, Weekends and holidays 0830-2100
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Support workers to work on an agency basis with the potential to go perm.
Our client which specialises in providing high quality therapeutic care, parenting and assessment, with therapy, to children who have suffered adverse childhood experiences.
As a Children’s Practitioner for this client, you would support in ensuring the highest standard of care in safeguarding all children from harm.
- Working to clear care plans to deliver nurturing routines, consistent boundaries and therapeutic outcomes Role modelling positive relationships.
- supporting the emotional, physical and therapeutic needs of children to help them meet their developmental milestones.
- General day-to-day duties of the house, and maintain health and safety and infection control measures in place.
- Assisting individuals with meal preparations, Activities, Medical appointments and other living skills to promote independence.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Willingness to expand on knowledge and undertake training
- A passion for supporting young people
- Good communicator with basic computer skills
- Excellent Commitment and reliability
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
- Free and comprehensive training
- Opportunity to enrol in NVQ
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Bonus for successful CQC inspections
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Wellbeing support
Please contact our Healthcare Recruitment specialists on 01603 519254