CRM Project Manager
ARC is supporting an established Energy Company based in Norfolk who provide a great working environment. They are now seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team.
This company offers genuine progression and training opportunities to upskill and grow your career with this well-established company.
This exciting opportunity will offer the right candidate the opportunity to develop their career within one of Norfolk’s most established and prestigious Energy firms.
- — Lead the implementation of the CRM system across departments, ensuring seamless integration and user adoption.
- — Coordinate with IT, sales, and other teams
- — Conduct training sessions and workshops
- — Monitor progress, troubleshoot issues, and optimise the system post-implementation.
- Commercial Solar PV:
- — Oversee commercial Solar PV projects from conception to completion, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to set specifications.
- — Coordinate with suppliers, stakeholders, and internal teams to ensure a seamless project flow.
- — Monitor project milestones and budget, making necessary adjustments to stay on track.
- — Address any project-related challenges promptly, ensuring minimal disruption and maintaining stakeholder satisfaction.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Business Management, IT, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong organisational, multitasking, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication abilities, adept at stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools, and project management software.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
• Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments
• Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
• Access to Free online training.
Please contact our M&E Recruitment specialist