ARC is working with Electrical and Mechanical company who provide a great working environment are seeking a Security Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
Basic salary up to £50,000 per annum
This company offers genuine progression and training opportunities to upskill and grow your career with this well-established company.
45 hours working week
Call out Rota will be 1 in 3 then 1 in 4 this will change as the team grows
- Knowledge of Fire and Security
- Friendly, confident attitude
- Good fault-finding skills
- Ability to deal with Senior stake holders
- Driving license
- ECS card
- IPAF card 1a & 1b
- FIA training for Fire
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday) • Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments
• Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
• Access to Free online training.