Job Title: Kitchen Fitter
Job Type: Repairs & Maintenance
Location: North Suffolk
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5pm (overtime available, early finish on a Friday)
Salary: £34,000 per annum +Company van /Fuel Card/tools & equipment all provided along with excellent benefits package.
Company & Project:
Our client is looking for Kitchen Fitters with experience to work on planned works around the North Suffolk area. Our client is a leading maintenance contractor and looking for experience individuals to work on their Social Housing maintenance contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well known company within the sector who offers not only a great employment package but progression and learning opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities of a Kitchen Fitter:
- As the Kitchen Fitter you’ll be required to carry out planned maintenance works on void & occupied properties.
- As the Kitchen Fitter you’ll be required to have good skills with carpentry and plumbing experience
- As the Kitchen Fitter you’ll ideally have a good variety of skills
- As the Kitchen Fitter you’ll need to have experience working with domestic properties
Desirable Experience & Qualifications for the role of Kitchen Fitter:
- Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ level two or time served
- Minimum 2 years experience fitting kitchens
- Experience working within property maintenance
- Full UK Driving licence
Application Process: If you would like more information on this Kitchen Fitter position or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your CV is of interest.