Registered Manager – New CQC Registered Service
Job Title: Registered Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Days and hours of work:Monday to Sunday (rota basis) 40 hours per week based over 5 days
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £40,000 + bonus scheme
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Registered Manager, who will play a huge part in opening up a new home!
You will be responsible for leading a brand-new team of staff to ensure the safe care of adults with complex needs, such as severe learning disabilities, behaviour that challenges, ASD and physical health needs.
This a fantastic opportunity to work with an independently run provider.
As a Registered Manager for this client, you would support in ensuring the promotion of the highest standard of care and to safeguard and support the development of all clients.
•To meet the needs of and promote the development of all living within the home.
•Work in partnership with the staff team and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of all individuals
•Have experience and knowledge of the CQC inspection framework and registration.
•Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
•Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
•To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
•To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
•To contribute to the development and growth of the company
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- You will have 2 years’ experience running and managing care homes for vulnerable people with emotional, behavioural or special needs (preferred)
- You will have proven experience dealing with challenging behaviour, and establishing effective care plans with proven impact and health care outcomes
- Full clean driving licence
- NVQ level 5 in a relevant subject
- Willingness to expand on knowledge and undertake training
- A passion for supporting individuals and encouraging independence
- Good communicator on all levels
- Excellent Commitment and reliability
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
- Free and comprehensive training
- Opportunity to enrol in NVQ Courses as required
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Bonus for successful CQC inspections
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Wellbeing support