ARC are seeking an experienced Tarmac & Reinstatement Operative to join a Civils team in Great Yarmouth.
The position will start Tuesday 21st or Wednesday 22nd November and role will be ongoing for the right person.
The chosen candidate must have experience working with Tarmac and Experience on civils projects working on roadworks.
Street works tickets preferred, however, this is not essential.
– Full driving licence required
– Experience working with Asphalt.
– Experience in Ground works & Reinstatement works
About the role:
– It is essential the chosen candidate is at the yard for 7 am to use the company vans during the working day.
– Going out with gangs to Tarmac on public footpaths
– Carrying out reinstatement work
– Some weekends and over time will available
This position will be paid £200 per day.
The work will keep you busy until December then into the new year.
Please call Kerry on 01473 528111 for more information on this role, or submit an up to date CV and a member of the team will ring you back.