Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Saffron Walden
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £75k + Package (depending on experience)
Company and Project:
We are working with one of the UK’s leading house builders who are seeking a Senior Site Manager to work in Saffron Walden.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
Desirable Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant experience working on residential projects as a Senior Site manager
- Strong communication skills with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel) etc.
- CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.