Job Title – Data Input
Hours – 08.00 – 16.00 (37 hours per week)
Our client is a newly created limited company wholly owned by local Council, responsible for delivering key environmental and building maintenance operations to the City of Norwich. They are passionate about the services we deliver and about supporting and developing our employees to be successful in their roles to achieve the best for our customers and the local community of Norwich.
We are looking for a Data Input to join our Building Maintenance Team who deliver repairs and maintenance to social homes, leaseholders and the Council’s non-housing property portfolio across Norwich.
Checking job numbers against an orders portal.
Taking hours from paper timesheets and adding onto excel spreadsheets against relevant operative.
Taking details off the excel spreadsheet ,do minor multiplication and add onto other spreadsheets.
Taking costs from supplier portal and placing on spreadsheets.
The post holder will be expected to:
Carry out all allocated tasks competently within determined time scales, financial budgets and free costs targets.
Provide effective support and assistance to the Manager.
Maintain the effectiveness of the IT systems used.
A sound knowledge of social housing properties and their defects would be an advantage.
It would also be beneficial if you have experience in the following –
- – Experience of working with appointment and repairs systems.
- – Extensive experience of working in a customer focused environment
- – The ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines while organising own working schedule.
- The ability to work on own initiative and make decision to own expertise.
- The ability to communicate and listen with members of the public and the workforce effectively and courteously.
- Must also have a ‘can do’ attitude and a flexible approach to working arrangements.
- A commitment to the production of high quality work.
Prepared to undertake additional training.
Please apply with your CV via the link or call the ARC Maintenance Team on 01603984879 for more information.