Job Title: Multi-Trader
Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing Contract
Location: Cambridge and surrounding areas
Rate: £160 a day + mileage
Company, Project & benefits of a Multi-Trader:
A property maintenance company who are responsible for the repairs and maintenance of social housing properties, are looking for a responsive Multi-Trader to join their team working in Cambridge and the surrounding area. You will be working in the Repairs & Voids Team completing maintenance work as required by tenants, including carrying out essential reactive maintenance, installation and repair works on domestic properties, and any other duties including multi skilling works associated with your core trade. This is a full-time ongoing role with the prospect of becoming permanent.
Responsibilities of a Multi-Trader:
- Work in a safe, professional and courteous manner, ensuring that all works are carried out with all due regard to the Health and Safety of all persons that may be affected by the works.
- Undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post and at all times ensuring compliance with our Health & Safety Policy, Risk Assessments, Safe Working Practices, COSHH Assessments and all relevant Health & Safety Regulations.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that will bring credit to yourself in all dealings with our customers and the public in general.
- Availability to work flexible working hours
Desirable Experience of a Multi-Trader:
- DDA preferred but not essential
- Experience in maintenance and repair work in occupied residential properties including all aspects of plulmbing, basic carpentry, tiling and plastering works
- Proven experience in all aspects of planned works and repairs
Qualifications & Skills of a Multi-Trader:
- Proven ability to produce work consistently to a high standards
- Ability to complete relevant certification for works self-motivated able to work on your own initiative
- Willingness or experience in using a handheld Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) to complete work and maintain van stocks.
- Holder of a full current driving licence
- Proven interpersonal and technical skills.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
- Working with one of East Anglia’s leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace, recruiting for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments.
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
- Access to Free online training.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position of a Plumber / Multi-Trader, or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through. This will be reviewed and a member of the Team will be in contact.